Designed by Tasman Joinery Ltd, Tasman trolleys have the following features:
- Trolley frames are made from natural anodised aluminum extrusions with a unique interlocking assembly system.
- Slim walled natural anodised aluminum extruded drawers for years of durability.
- Trolley drawers on full extension glides with total pull out prevention stops.
- Drawer height options of 75mm, 125mm and 175mm.
- Solid natural anodised aluminum drawer handles.
- Cabinets are made from low pressure melamine.
- Work top surfaces are made from high pressure melamine.
- An ‘L’ shaped trolley rail that provides a lip on all sides of shelves, or reversed for a flush top.
- A removable and reversible solid 3mm laminate shelf.
- 100mm castors.
- Wall protection buffers fitted to trolley posts above castors.
Optional Features* available:
- 125mm castors.
- Braked castors.
- Locks fitted for single or multiple drawers.
- IV pole.
- Oxygen carrier.
- Side mounted flap.
- Pull out slide.
- Up stand extension with or without parts bins.
- Stainless steel shelves/work tops (on selected trolleys).
*Optional features are at additional cost.